Edu­ca­tion visa or ED Visa

Edu­ca­tion visa or ED Visa

For­eign­ers who want to study in Thai­land could apply for NON-ED or label NON-IMMIGRAT-ED with lan­guage insti­tutes that got accepted from Min­istry of edu­ca­tion.

For for­eign­ers who want to study and live in Thai­land at the same time, they could con­tact lan­guage insti­tutes for both edu­ca­tion visa and long term visa.


  • For­eigner has to be checked the type of pass­port that is NON-ED or label NON-IMMIGRAT-ED in passport.
  • For­eigner has to be accepted to study from edu­ca­tion institute.

Edu­ca­tion visa appli­ca­tion document:

  • Pass­port
  • Six pho­tos 2 x 2
  • Edu­ca­tion document

Please con­tact us for more details if you don’t have both NON-IMMIGRANT ED and let­ter from any edu­ca­tion insti­tute.

Step process:

  • Clients have to bring doc­u­ments as we men­tioned above. To apply for NON-IMIGRANT-ED. You have to have a tourist visa with valid­ity not less than 28 days.
  • We can col­lect the let­ter of approval from an edu­ca­tion insti­tute within 20 – 25 days.
  • After we received the edu­ca­tion doc­u­ments, we will for­ward it to the Immi­gra­tion which will take around 10 – 15 days to get it back.
  • Return pass­port to Client with 90 days.

***When Clients do their visa run (Edu­ca­tion visa) in sec­ond time, their pass­ports have to be labeled of NON-ED and will take around 15 days in process. Reg­u­la­tion of edu­ca­tion visa appli­ca­tion, clients have to do their visa run 4 times that included labeled NON-ED for first time. Clients will not be able to do their visa run for the fifth time unless apply­ing for a One-year visa. For­eign­ers from Europe and Asia can apply for Edu­ca­tion visa with­out One-year visa, which the price and more infor­ma­tion can con­tact with our staff.

Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.